Baby A is alive and well. She is still a girl. If she turns out to be a boy, I will just pretend she is a girl as I am looking forward to dressing her/him in pink, flowery summer clothes. Sure it will just toughen him up, along with the name “A”, which is not very masculine.
Baby A is almost 5lbs and is now head down, after being breech for the last six weeks. I had discussed the possibility of a section (if still breech) and an induction (if not) with my obs but, as everything looks good, I think I will just wait and see what happens. Maybe we will get that “Honey, I think it’s time!” moment after all.
Once again, I am looking forward to giving birth. I had a horrible induction on DS but I survived and, because I’m convinced things couldn’t possibly be as bad again, I am relaxed and excited. And I know that, as soon as that first pain begins, I will be less than two days away from the day we have been waiting for for over three years.